Privacypolicy GPblog.com website, version February 2018
Welcome to GPblog.com. GPblog.com is a trade name of Autosport International B.V., Gedempt Hamerkanaal 161, 1021 KP Amsterdam, Chamber of Commerce number 70874395.
What we collect
We can collect the following information:
- Your name.
- Your contact information such as an e-mail address.
- Other information that you actively share with us, or which we can derive from your use of the site.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, more specifically:
- Can we use the information to (dynamically) adapt the website to your interests.
- Occasionally we may send promotional emails and other messages about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting.
- Can we use your data to contact you for market research.
We are determined to ensure that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and organizational procedures to secure the information collected.
Use and control of your information
We will not sell, distribute or rent your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are legally obliged to do so. We can occasionally send promotional emails and other messages about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting.
If you want to know what information we process, or if we believe that we process incomplete or incorrect information about you, you can send a request for access or correction to privacy@GPblog.com.